Superior Lawn Installation and Maintenance
A beautiful lawn is an asset to your landscape and adds value to your home or business. This means lush, healthy grass with a vibrant green color. This is accomplished through applying the proper materials in the right amounts at the right time and mowing on schedule at the proper height. Lawns vary so not everyone's lawn gets the exact same program. We customize our services to your lawn's specific needs. Our service areas include East Lansing, Haslett, Okemos, Bath, Dewitt and Lansing.
Lawn Care Division
- On-Site Consultation, Diagnosis and Recommendations
- New Lawn Installation, Seed or Sod
- Fertilizer and Weed Control Programs
- Soil Evaluations and Amendments
- Mowing and Edging
- Spring and Fall Clean-Up
- Core Aeration
- Slit Seeding
- Lawn Damage Repair
Tree and Shrub Care
The trees and shrubs in your landscape are a major investment. This investment should be protected with regular care to ensure their continued health and vigor. We recommend and utilize integrated pest management (IPM), an environmentally sound approach to tree, shrub and lawn care. IPM merges biological, mechanical and physical controls along with chemicals in carefully controlled amounts. Through IPM, we can generally reduce the use of pesticides, saving you money and lowering any potential harm to the environment.
Tree and Shrub Division
- On-Site Consultation, Evaluation, Diagnosis and Recommendations
- Insect and Disease Identification and Control
- Deep Root Feeding for Trees and Shrubs
- Tree and Shrub Pruning
- Tree Wound Repair
- Mauget Injection for Insect, Disease and Nutrient Management
- Plant Replacement
- Insurance Estimates
- IPM Concept Used in Insect and Disease Controls
- Plant Bed Maintenance Includes Weeding, Mulching, Cultivating, Edging, Soil Preparation, and Planting of Perennials and Annuals.
- Storm and Construction Damage Repair
East Lansing, MI 48823-1428
Monday–Saturday 7 a.m.–5 p.m.